- Why is population called multidisciplinary in nature?
- Why is environmental studies considered multidisciplinary?
- What is multidisciplinary nature of environment?
- What is multidisciplinary approach to solving environmental problems?
- Why do all environmental issues require multidisciplinary knowledge?
- What do u mean by multidisciplinary?
- What is multidisciplinary problem?
- What is a multidisciplinary clinic?
- How do you use multidisciplinary in a sentence?
- What are multi disciplinary teams?
- How do you use polytheism in a sentence?
- What is polytheism example?
- What is the significance of polytheism?
- What is another word for polytheism?
- What is the meaning of polytheist?
- What’s the opposite of polytheism?
- What is the word for more than one God?
Why is population called multidisciplinary in nature?
Population education is a multi-disciplinary subject because it draws its contents from major subject areas like Social Sciences, Demography, Applied and Natural Sciences etc. EXPLANATION: Population education is now being included in the curriculum of schools to help children learn about the diversity of population.
Why is environmental studies considered multidisciplinary?
Environmental studies deals with every issue that affects an organism. It is essentially a multidisciplinary approach that brings about an appreciation of our natural world and human impacts on its integrity.
What is multidisciplinary nature of environment?
Multidisciplinary Nature of Environmental Studies The study of environmental components is multi disciplinary in nature. Since it includes all disciplinary such as science, humanities, commerce, meteorology, climatology, geography and other disciplines.
What is multidisciplinary approach to solving environmental problems?
Multidisciplinary approaches are required to address the complex environmental problems of our time. Solutions to climate change problems are good examples of situations requiring complex syntheses of ideas from a vast set of disciplines including science, engineering, social science, and the humanities.
Why do all environmental issues require multidisciplinary knowledge?
It helps us for establishing standard, for safe, clean and healthy natural ecosystem. It also deals with important issues like safe and clean drinking water, hygienic living conditions and clean and fresh air, fertility of land, healthy food and development.
What do u mean by multidisciplinary?
: combining or involving more than one discipline or field of study : interdisciplinary Treatment requires a multidisciplinary approach involving physicians, nutritionists, psychologists, trainers, and gynecologists …—
What is multidisciplinary problem?
Multidisciplinary approach. A multidisciplinary approach involves drawing appropriately from multiple disciplines to redefine problems outside of normal boundaries and reach solutions based on a new understanding of complex situations.
What is a multidisciplinary clinic?
A multidisciplinary (or multimodality) clinic is defined as a group of health care professionals who have cognitive and procedural expertise in different areas of care delivery and can efficiently manage complex medical conditions.
How do you use multidisciplinary in a sentence?
Multidisciplinary sentence example
- The challenge is to establish multidisciplinary , cross-Research Council programs to lead these developments.
- Children with spina bifida require a multidisciplinary team of healthcare providers, including surgeons, physicians, and therapists.
What are multi disciplinary teams?
Multidisciplinary teams (MDTs) are the mechanism for organising and coordinating health and care services to meet the needs of individuals with complex care needs. The teams bring together the expertise and skills of different professionals to assess, plan and manage care jointly.
How do you use polytheism in a sentence?
Polytheism in a Sentence ?
- Many ancient civilizations believed in polytheism and worshipped numerous gods.
- In Christianity, polytheism does not exist because the religion acknowledges only one god.
- The early Greeks practiced polytheism and gave a number of gods credit for the blessings they received.
What is polytheism example?
Polytheism means believing in many gods. A person that believes in polytheism is called a polytheist. There are various polytheistic religions practiced today, for example; Hinduism, Shintoism, thelema, Wicca, druidism, Taoism, Asatru and Candomble.
What is the significance of polytheism?
Polytheism, the belief in many gods. Polytheism characterizes virtually all religions other than Judaism, Christianity, and Islam, which share a common tradition of monotheism, the belief in one God.
What is another word for polytheism?
Synonyms & Antonyms of polytheism
What is the meaning of polytheist?
: belief in or worship of more than one god. Other Words from polytheism Example Sentences Learn More about polytheism.
What’s the opposite of polytheism?
Polytheism is the belief in several gods, while monotheism is the belief in just one god. For example, a theistic religion is Christianity. The opposite to a theist is an atheist.
What is the word for more than one God?
Polytheism is the worship of or belief in multiple deities, which are usually assembled into a pantheon of gods and goddesses, along with their own religions and rituals. Polytheism is a type of theism. Within theism, it contrasts with monotheism, the belief in a singular God, in most cases transcendent.