- Why democracy is legitimate?
- How is democracy a better form of government?
- How are complaints treated as testimony to the success of democracy explain with four points?
- What are the two most important ideals of democracy?
- How democracy is accountable responsive and legitimate government?
- What is the key feature of democracy?
- What are the 3 features of democracy?
- Why do power sharing is desirable?
- Why power sharing is essential for democracy?
- What are the two main reasons of power sharing?
- Why is power sharing good for democracy give any three arguments?
Why democracy is legitimate?
A democratic government is a legitimate government, as it is elected by citizens and enjoys the confidence and trust of the citizens. People have the right to choose their rulers and they have control over their rulers. Citizens can participate in decision making.
How is democracy a better form of government?
It is a government run by and for the people. Democracy improves the quality of decision-making. Democracy provides a method to deal with differences and conflicts. Democracy is better than other forms of government because it allows us to correct our own mistakes.
How are complaints treated as testimony to the success of democracy explain with four points?
People’s complaints in democracy is treated as a testimony to the success of democracy because it shows that people have developed awareness about democracy and its working. Also, it proves that people have the ability to expect, and judge the working of the democracy.
What are the two most important ideals of democracy?
Liberty and equality. These words represent basic values of democratic political systems, including that of the United States. Rule by absolute monarchs and emperors has often brought peace and order, but at the cost of personal freedoms.
How democracy is accountable responsive and legitimate government?
How does democracy produce an accountable, responsive and legitimate government? Answer: Democracy produces an accountable government because it provides regular, free and fair elections regularly. Democracy provides a responsive government as it is formed by elected representatives of the people.
What is the key feature of democracy?
According to American political scientist Larry Diamond, democracy consists of four key elements: a political system for choosing and replacing the government through free and fair elections; the active participation of the people, as citizens, in politics and civic life; protection of the human rights of all citizens; …
What are the 3 features of democracy?
What are the key features of a democracy?
- Respect for basic human rights,
- A multi-party political system paired with political tolerance,
- A democratic voting system,
- Respect for the rule of law,
- Democratic governance, and.
- Citizen participation. Share This Video. This work is licensed under CC BY NC ND. Related Videos.
Why do power sharing is desirable?
Power sharing helps to reduce the possibility of conflict between social groups. Power sharing is a good way to ensure the stability of political order as social conflict often leads to violence and political instability.
Why power sharing is essential for democracy?
Power sharing is the need in democracy because it helps in reducing the possibility of conflict between the social groups. Because social conflict often leads to violence and political instability and also Power sharing is a good way to ensure the stability of political order.
What are the two main reasons of power sharing?
1 Answer. (i) Power sharing is desirable because it helps to reduce the possibility of conflict between social groups. Since social conflicts eventually lead to political instability, power sharing ensures the stability of the political order. (ii) Powers sharing is the very spirit of democracy.
Why is power sharing good for democracy give any three arguments?
it reduces the the possibility ofconflict among social group. it ensure stability of of political order and strengthens the unity of the nation. it ensures that nome of the three bodies which are the the legislative the executive or the judiciary exercise unlimited power which is a system of checking and balances.