Where can I advertise my website?
Adding your company name and URL to these free advertising sites is a quick, simple and affordable way to gain exposure.
- Facebook Marketplace.
- Classifed Ads.
Where can I post my website for free?
Below are places that offer a free way to market your business and provide a link back to your website or online store….Claiming your location gives you the ability to respond to customer reviews.
- Google My Business.
- Bing Places for Business.
- Yahoo Local.
- Merchant Circle.
- Super Pages.
5 Marketing Ideas to Promote a New Website Launch
- Send out an email blast. If you have an existing email subscriber list, send out a special newsletter to announce the launch.
- Share the site (a few times) on social media.
- Write a press release.
- Run a special marketing campaign.
- Write guest blogs and new content.
How can I market my website online?
10 Proven Ways To Market Your Website
- Search engine optimization.
- Blogging and guest blogging.
- Pay per click (PPC)
- Facebook ads.
- Email marketing.
- Word of mouth (forums/Facebook fan pages, etc.)
How do you attract customers to your website?
25 Ways to Increase Traffic to Your Website
- Advertise. This one is so obvious, we’re going to look at it first.
- Get Social.
- Mix It Up.
- Write Irresistible Headlines.
- Pay Attention to On-Page SEO.
- Target Long-Tail Keywords.
- Start Guest Blogging.
- Invite Others to Guest Blog on Your Site.
Which advertising is most effective?
Here are some of the best types of advertising used by small businesses to promote a product, service or content:
- Social Media Advertising.
- Pay-Per-Click Advertising.
- Mobile Advertising.
- Print Advertising.
- Broadcast Advertising.
- Out-of-Home Advertising.
- Direct Mail Advertising.
- Target the Right Audience.
50 Free Ways To Advertise Your Business… For FREE On The Internet ( Did I say it was free? )
- # 1. Google My Business.
- # 2. MapQuest/Yext.
- # 3. Citysearch.
- # 4. Manta.
- # 6. Yellowbook.
- # 7. Superpages.
- # 9. Whitepages.
- # 10. MerchantCircle.