- What is an advantage associated with job rotation?
- How Job rotation helps the Organisation achieve their goals?
- How does job rotation affect employee performance?
- What are the disadvantages of job rotation?
- Why does job enrichment seem to be better option than job enlargement?
- What is the difference between job enrichment and enlargement?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of job enrichment?
- What are the characteristics of job enrichment?
- What is meant by job rotation?
- Under Which method of training employees are shifted from one job position to another?
- Which method is considered as one the most frequently used and second oldest form of training?
- What are the training and development methods?
- What is training and different methods of training?
What is an advantage associated with job rotation?
What is an advantage associated with job rotation? It reduces the boredom created by specialization of tasks. The company has the skills of two people for one job.
How Job rotation helps the Organisation achieve their goals?
Job rotation is a well-planned practice to reduce the boredom of doing same type of job everyday and explore the hidden potential of an employee. The process serves the purpose of both the management and the employees. It helps management in discovering the talent of employees and determining what he or she is best at.
How does job rotation affect employee performance?
The study revealed that job rotation is an important programme for allowing employees to acquire new skills, enhance staff productivity, develop new relationships across the company and gain skills needed for future career advancement.
What are the disadvantages of job rotation?
Disadvantages of job rotation
- Can be costly and time consuming. When you move an employee into a new position, there is a learning curve.
- Could end up with disgruntled employees.
- It won’t fix all your problems.
- Might not be feasible for some industries.
- Your business could suffer.
Why does job enrichment seem to be better option than job enlargement?
Job Enrichment is defined as increasing the responsibility, scope, and challenge of the job of the employee. Job Enlargement is a horizontal expansion of a job, which means the addition of extra duties and tasks to the same job. Job Enrichment helps in making the job more challenging, satisfying to the employee
What is the difference between job enrichment and enlargement?
The difference between job enrichment and job enlargement is quality and quantity. By job enrichment, an employee finds satisfaction in respect to their position and personal growth potential, whereas job enlargement refers to having additional duties and responsibilities in a current job description.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of job enrichment?
What is Job Enrichment?
|1||Learning new skills||Increases work load|
|2||Boosts energy of the employee by reducing boredom||Additional skills needed|
|3||Creates a positive and better working environment||Lack of knowledge|
|4||Increases the chances of recognition and reward||Incapability|
What are the characteristics of job enrichment?
Job Enrichment – Top 8 Characteristics: Direct Feedback, Client Relationship, New Learning, Scheduling Own Work, Unique Experience and a Few Others
- Direct Feedback:
- Client Relationship:
- New Learning:
- Scheduling Own Work:
- Unique Experience:
- Control over Resources:
- Direct Communication Authority:
- Personal Accountability:
What is meant by job rotation?
Job rotation is the practice of moving employees between jobs in an organization. These rotations are predominantly lateral, meaning that they happen between jobs on the same level and are not considered promotions. They are also often temporary with people moving back to their original job after a certain time.
Under Which method of training employees are shifted from one job position to another?
In summary, there are several different types of training methods used to acclimate an employee to a new job or even to a new position within his current organization. These methods include: on-the-job training, job rotation and job mentoring. Each method has advantages and disadvantages.
Which method is considered as one the most frequently used and second oldest form of training?
Apprenticeship training is the oldest form of training method. In this the trainee is put under a master worker and is guided by him. It helps trainee to acquire higher skills for doing the works. It provides training for specialised works like plumbing, fitting, electrician , etc.
What are the training and development methods?
The Most Effective Training Methods
- Case Study. The case study is a proven method for training and is known to effectively boost learner motivation.
- Games-Based Training. Games have been used for many educational purposes, including training.
- Job Rotation.
- Job Shadowing.
- Mentoring and Apprenticeship.
- Programmed Instruction.
What is training and different methods of training?
Training method refers to a way or technique for improving knowledge and skills of an employee for doing assigned jobs perfectively. The organization has to consider the nature of the job, size of the organization & workers, types of workers and cost for selecting a training method.