- What does it mean when it says evaluate?
- What does indicator mean?
- What are the indicators of a fit person?
- What is indicator and its types?
- What is the best definition for an indicator?
- What are the types of indicator?
- What is the use of an indicator?
- What are indicators in simple words?
- What are data indicators?
- What is an indicator name three common indicators?
- What are three indicators?
- Which is the most common indicator?
- What are indicators give two example?
- What are two synthetic indicators?
What does it mean when it says evaluate?
transitive verb. 1 : to determine or fix the value of. 2 : to determine the significance, worth, or condition of usually by careful appraisal and study.
What does indicator mean?
An indicator is a measurement or value that gives you an idea of what something is like. vital economic indicators, such as inflation, growth and the trade gap. Synonyms: sign, mark, measure, guide More Synonyms of indicator.
What are the indicators of a fit person?
What Are the Components of Physical Fitness? A: The five components of physical fitness are cardiovascular endurance, muscular strength, muscular endurance, flexibility and body composition, according to Fit Day.
What is indicator and its types?
What is the best definition for an indicator?
1 : one that indicates: such as. a : an index hand (as on a dial) : pointer. b(1) : gauge sense 2b, dial sense 4a. (2) : an instrument for automatically making a diagram that indicates the pressure in and volume of the working fluid of an engine throughout the cycle.
What are the types of indicator?
Type of indicators
- Input indicators. These indicators refer to the resources needed for the implementation of an activity or intervention.
- Process and output indicators. Process indicators refer to indicators to measure whether planned activities took place.
- Outcome indicators.
- Impact indicators.
What is the use of an indicator?
Indicators are substances which show a change in colour when brought in contact with acids and bases. The most common indicator used in the laboratory is the litmus. It changes colour depending upon whether the compound is an acid or a base.
What are indicators in simple words?
Indicators are substances whose solutions change color due to changes in pH. They are usually weak acids or bases, but their conjugate base or acid forms have different colors due to differences in their absorption spectra.
What are data indicators?
Indicators are measureable information used to determine if a program is implementing their program as expected and achieving their outcomes. The choice of indicators will often inform the rest of the evaluation plan, including evaluation methods, data analysis, and reporting.
What is an indicator name three common indicators?
(a) An indicator is a ‘dye’ that changes colour when it is put in an acid or a base. The three most common indicators are: Litmus, Methyl orange and Phenolphthalein.
What are three indicators?
Common Acid Base Indicators
- pH Scale and Acid and Base Indicators. The pH range functions between 0 to 14 with 7 being neutral.
- Litmus Paper.
- Phenolphthalein Indicator.
- Bromothymol Blue Indicator.
- Methyl Red Indicator.
- Universal Indicator.
Which is the most common indicator?
The litmus paper is the most commonly used indicator in laboratory
- Litmus paper is made by the chemical substance called litmus that is extracted from lichens.
- The solution of litmus contains some dyes which are absorbed on the filter paper and by this way litmus papers are made.
What are indicators give two example?
An indicator shows one color in an acidic medium and different colors in a basic medium so that they are called indicators. There are different types of indicators: Indicators derived from natural sources are called natural indicators. eg:- Litmus, red cabbage.
What are two synthetic indicators?
> The two synthetic indicators are phenolphthalein and methyl orange.