- How do you write Chi square results?
- How do I make an angle symbol in Word?
- How do I insert the Epsilon symbol in Word?
- How do you insert a scissor symbol in Word?
- How do I insert cut marks in Word?
- What are the dotted lines in my Word document?
- How do you insert a cut line in Word?
- How do you cross out words in Word?
- How do I get rid of the blue dotted lines in Word?
- How do I get rid of the blue lines in Word?
- How do I remove the dots in Word?
- Why is there a blue box around my text in Word?
- How do you make a text box visible in Word?
- How do I remove the outline of a text box in Word?
- How do I shade a paragraph in Word?
- How do you format on word?
- How do you group objects in Microsoft Word?
- What is the shortcut for grouping on word?
- How do I create a group in Word 2010?
How do you write Chi square results?
Chi Square Chi-Square statistics are reported with degrees of freedom and sample size in parentheses, the Pearson chi-square value (rounded to two decimal places), and the significance level: The percentage of participants that were married did not differ by gender, X2(1, N = 90) = 0.89, p > . 05.
How do I make an angle symbol in Word?
To insert an angle symbol, type “/degree” (without the quotes) and press “Space.”
How do I insert the Epsilon symbol in Word?
To create your own keyboard shortcut for a Greek symbol:
- Click the Insert tab in the Ribbon.
- In the Symbols group, click Symbol.
- Click More Symbols.
- If necessary, click the Symbols tab.
- Select Symbol from the Font drop-down menu.
- Click the symbol or letter you want to use.
- Click Shortcut.
How do you insert a scissor symbol in Word?
- Switch to Insert tab, click Symbol – More Symbol…
- Change the Font to Wingdings, and you can find the scissors icon very easily.
- Choose the one you want, click Insert to add it to your document.
- After that, adjusting the location and size of the icon to fit in the dotted line.
How do I insert cut marks in Word?
Step 1: click Office button on the top left of Word window, and then click Word Options; Step 2: click Advanced and then check Show crop marks in Show document content to show the crop marks, or uncheck to hide them.
What are the dotted lines in my Word document?
If you work often in Print Layout view, you may find text boundaries helpful. These are dotted lines that appear in your document to mark the limits of text elements. For instance, when you use text boundaries, dotted lines appear around the margins of your text, as well as around headers, footers, footnotes, etc.১০ আগস্ট, ২০১৯
How do you insert a cut line in Word?
Hit Ctrl + 1 to open the Format Cells dialog box. Navigate to the Font tab. Select Strikethrough. Click OK.
How do you cross out words in Word?
Apply or remove double-line strikethrough formatting
- Select the text that you want to format.
- Go to Home and select the Font Dialog Box Launcher. , and then select the Font tab.
- Select Double strikethrough.
How do I get rid of the blue dotted lines in Word?
You can turn off text boundaries in W2010 here: File > Options > Advanced > Show document content, then clear the check box before Show text boundaries. Because the lines are blue, I suspect they are table gridlines. Turn them off by going to Table tools, Layout tab.১৪ ফেব, ২০১২
How do I get rid of the blue lines in Word?
You can turn off this marking by making a configuration change in Word:
- Display the Word Options dialog box. (In Word 2007 click the Office button and then click Word Options.
- Click Advanced at the left side of the dialog box.
- In the Editing Options section, clear the Mark Formatting Inconsistencies check box.
- Click OK.
How do I remove the dots in Word?
To do this, make sure the Home tab is active on the ribbon and click the “Show/Hide ¶“ button in the Paragraph section. Spaces are shown as dots. Select the lines that contain spaces you want to delete and center the lines by pressing Ctrl+E, or clicking the Center button in the Paragraph section of the Home tab.১ ফেব, ২০১৭
Why is there a blue box around my text in Word?
The blue boxes indicate “direct formatting” has been applied, as opposed for formatting that was determined by a Style. Microsoft should be embarrassed to have Mohan answering questions the way he does. “Microsoft Agents” work for Microsoft Support.৪ সেপ্টেম্বর, ২০১৫
How do you make a text box visible in Word?
Finding an Invisible Text Box
- Display the Word Options dialog box.
- Click Advanced at the left side of the dialog box.
- Scroll through the options until you can see the Show Document Content section.
- Make sure the Show Picture Placeholders check box is cleared.
- Make sure the Show Drawings and Text Boxes on Screen check box is selected.
- Click on OK.
How do I remove the outline of a text box in Word?
Remove the border
- Select the text box or shape border that you want to remove.
- Under Drawing Tools, on the Format tab, in the Shape Styles group, click Shape Outline, and then click No Outline.
How do I shade a paragraph in Word?
Apply shading to words or paragraphs
- Select the word or paragraph that you want to apply shading to.
- On the Home tab, in the Paragraph group, click the arrow next to Shading.
- Under Theme Colors, click the color that you want to use to shade your selection.
How do you format on word?
- Select the text you want to format. To select a single word, double-click it. To select a line of text, click to the left of it.
- Select an option to change the font, font size, font color, or make the text bold, italic, or underline.
How do you group objects in Microsoft Word?
Group shapes, pictures, or other objects
- Press and hold CTRL while you click the shapes, pictures, or other objects to group. You will need to select more than one shape, picture or object in order to enable the Group button.
- Select the Arrange button and choose Group.
What is the shortcut for grouping on word?
Hold the Shift (or Ctrl) key and click the objects you want to group. Click the Group command on the Format tab, then select Group. The selected objects will now be grouped.
How do I create a group in Word 2010?
Then do one of the following:
- On the Format tab, in the Arrange group, click the Group command:
- Right-click one of the objects and choose Grouping -> Group from the popup menu: