How do you answer IB English Paper 1?
An IB English Paper 1 commentary boils down to 3 separate parts:
- An introduction: contains a thesis and an outline of your points.
- A body: contains your points.
- A conclusion: wraps up the essay.
- SL only: Guiding questions.
What is English Paper 1 all about?
Paper 1: Language in Context (Comprehension, Summary and Language structures and conventions); Paper 2: Literature (includes the study of novels, drama, short stories and poetry. A Mind the Gap study guide is available for each of the prescribed literature titles.
How can I pass Kiswahili?
How to revise and Pass Kiswahili KCSE exams
- Revise thoroughly and start doing so early enough: Since the Kiswahili exam is always broken down into three parts, allocate ample time to each section.
- Before embarking on any revision, identify the areas where face more challenges than others.
How do you not fail in math?
The Day of the Test / Test Time
- Make sure you’re all ready to go.
- Have something to eat.
- Review your material, but don’t try to cram in weeks’ worth of math during the five minutes before the test!
- Follow all test directions carefully.
- Pencil in any memorized formulas or equations first.
- If you get stuck, skip it.
Can I get 90 in boards in 3 months?
The last 3 months are judgment months, and the students who are preparing for the board exam from the beginning of the 12th class uses this time with great strategies, and they successfully get the 90+ percentage in board exams result.
Can you score 90 in a month?
As a youngster, board exams are probably the first challenge you will face among the many other challenges that you will face later in life. But the good part is, You can easily score 90+ even with just one month of preparation. And, you just have enough time to be prepared.
How can I get 90 percent in board exam?
8 ways to Score More than 90% in CBSE Class 10 Board Exams 2020
- Start Your Preparation Right Now.
- Chalk Out a Proper Timetable.
- Stick to Your Syllabus.
- Practise Solving Previous Years’ Question Papers and Sample Papers.
- Work on Your Weak Areas.
- Strict ‘No’ to Social Media.
- Night Just Before the Exam.
- During the Exam Time.